Destroyermen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!!

3 posters

Go down

proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!! Empty proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!!

Post by Admin Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:02 am

In the Taylor blog we discussed a lot about billion of topics but most of the conclusions are lost deep in the blog. What about summarizing them here so as to get a detailed list of solved questions.

It would be much easier to use for reference.

Admin
Admin

https://destroyermen.forumactif.org

Back to top Go down

proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!! Empty Re: proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!!

Post by DD-163 Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:13 am

I think that's a great idea. But . . . Kill dead horses . . . I'm hurting myself. I gotta use that

DD-163

Back to top Go down

proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!! Empty Re: proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!!

Post by Pokermind Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Author David Weber on his site has monographs in his Frequently Asked Questions list to kill beating a dead horse issues, hate to say this it dosen't work.  You will still get guys advocating the use of the Gatling Gun.  Not to say Taylor would not considers an electric motor powered Gatling for anti air though it would be unwieldy. DD-163, Matthieu got the American expression wrong, it's 'beating a dead a dead horse', not 'killing a dead horse' for nattering on on a subject already resolved.

proposition to avoid kill dead horses!!! Please__just___stop_by_kevinbolk-d41dj2k

Fans beating a dead horse from DeviantArt.
Pokermind
Pokermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum