Destroyermen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy?

2 posters

Go down

How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy? Empty How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy?

Post by Pokermind Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:20 pm

I have discussed Don Hernan and his Army's possible escape to Mexico City, why I think taking the Pass of Fire might be a priority.

Here's another: Rather than escaping the net back to Mexico City might Don Hernan order the Surviving California army perhaps reconstituted to wait until Shinya and the Army of the Queens are past the first port on the road East and the Caribbean to Ciudad New Grenada then land behind said army. Perhaps building defensive works to delay the army on the road and waste ammunition supplies, thus eventually trapping Shinya between two armies. One problem is that a delay would allow Shinya’s engineers to build an airstrip for P-1s, perhaps sea plane facilities, and docking facilities. The docking facilities would allow the alliance to move supplies from the captured port to the army shortening the road length from a Pacific port to the new Alliance dock near the Army of the Queens.

I know it’s distasteful but any other ideas on how Don Hernan might prevent a Shinya slam dunk?

How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy? Latest?cb=20150617143737

Say the first port is Turilo on Columbia's coast right before the Panama istmas takes off north on this 1940 map.

Other maps:

How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy? 637?cb=20150514110059

Map of part of north west New Granada Provence from Rising Tides

How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy? 640?cb=20151001102258

Map of El Paso de Fuego from Storm Surge
Pokermind
Pokermind

Back to top Go down

How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy? Empty Re: How might Don Hernan derail Shinya's Chase Stratagy?

Post by Dilandu Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:45 am

I know it’s distasteful but any other ideas on how Don Hernan might prevent a Shinya slam dunk?

Well, the Shinya not really an army commander, remember. He is a naval officer. He have only a partial understanding of land-based warfare.
Dilandu
Dilandu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum