Destroyermen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who built the old buildings in India

4 posters

Go down

Who built the old buildings in India Empty Who built the old buildings in India

Post by Ceejay Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:09 am

What is the significance of the large stone buildings in India. Were they built by Lemurian or some sub species of Grik or even a now extict group of humans and will this play some part in the story or was it through in for "colour".
Ceejay
Ceejay

Back to top Go down

Who built the old buildings in India Empty Re: Who built the old buildings in India

Post by Pokermind Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:39 am

IIRC Tsalka remembered them built by the 'people they conqured IE the continental Lemurians now riding with the Czechs in the early books Crusade I would guess.
Pokermind
Pokermind

Back to top Go down

Who built the old buildings in India Empty Re: Who built the old buildings in India

Post by trakwelder Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:37 pm

i remember reading that when Niwa first saw them he gave a brief look of shock before being ushered in, as if the carvings and whatnot were recognisable. Hindu, perhaps?

trakwelder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilandu Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:13 pm

Or something else... japanese?
Dilandu
Dilandu

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokermind Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:52 pm

We don't know they were there when the Grik came, I assume they are Lemurian civilization, but we don't know.
Pokermind
Pokermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokermind Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:00 am

Asked Taylor Anderson on his blog:

Who built the old buildings in India 424ad6830dd55c7add56e0684ad592c1?s=60&d=monsterid&r=g On October 22, 2015 Charles Simpson says:

@ Taylor over on the forums was the Queston where did the stone temples in India come from, my Guess is the continental Lemurian civilization, but possibly a combination of Lemurians and Hindus, or something else?

See thread: https://destroyermen.forumactif.org/t28-who-built-the-old-buildings-in-india

I got the following answer:

Who built the old buildings in India C5b0b858e05d4ea412dcc8b9849087c5?s=60&d=monsterid&r=g On October 22, 2015 Taylor says:

Hmm. Another tree that may one day bear fruit. Mainly, that was to illustrate that there HAVE been many older civilizations on that world in the past. And the origin will–probably–remain murky. That said, it is implied that the continental Lemurians had been forced to leave Indiaa by the encroaching Grik, so they MAY be the descendants. Then again, consider the meager hints from the architecture. You may well be right. Subject matter for a fun backstory, huh?

Last edited by Pokermind on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added my question to Taylor's answer)
Pokermind
Pokermind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum